Jun 17, 2011

Mistress of Illusion

One of the fascinating things about product development is refining the components that will come in that product. There are a lot of factors, not only the game design which is the primary motivation. But also the cost of materials, the opportunities for higher quality components if you just adjust the design a little, and any number of other little things.

Since Dungeoneer Deluxe has been in development for so long, I've reached the point where I really want to publish it and get it out to you! I don't like the word compromise, I prefer to think of it as practicality, but I have been focusing on taking this design that has been worked on for so long and making sure it can be published. What this means is that instead of being "vaporware" it will someday, soon, be a real product.

No comments:

Post a Comment